Blog 19

                As I was thinking about which topics to write the research paper on, I first narrowed it down to what style I want to write the paper in. I decided that I either want to write the paper about a scientist and how his virtues made them a successful scientist or how some virtues are applied in a less discussed area of science. Therefore, one of the topics that I am considering is Isaac Newton and how his virtues of intellectual humility, courage, perseverance, skepticism, and objectivity allowed him to become the exemplary scientist he was. The other is Nikola Tesla and how his virtues helped him to stick with science and inventing despite people mocking him. If I were to go with writing about specific virtues in a field, I would want to talk about how either skepticism and objectivity or intellectual humility and courage are applicable to the field of genetics or microbiology. Personally, I will likely lean towards talking about one of the scientists more but I would be very excited to write on any of these topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4

Blog 2

Blog 18